Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo Ready Smile



Hope everyone had a great 4th!
Mine was kinda crazy.  I was just getting over pertussis (whooping cough) when I had a two day notice for a photo shoot.
To go from PJs and sheet wrinkles on my face to "I feel great and glamorous" Yikes!
But did it I did. I was so amazed at how everything turned out.  Specifically my teeth.  My teeth were white!  This was new for me, usually for print work my teeth need Photoshopped.  But they passed.  I was really excited.
How did they pass?
OnGaurd Toothpaste by doTerra.
 I don't like whitening treatments and products because I feel they don't work and not worth the extra expense.  Then the really expensive ones ($199-$399) at the Dentists or prescribed at-home bleach tray kits ($250-$350) can only be done every so often because they can be damaging to tooth enamel and cause sensitivity.  All of this (especially the price) I did not want.

No Photoshopping on either-this is real!
But about two months ago I was given a tube of this "All Natural Whitening" toothpaste.  After my first brush I loved the stuff.  I didn't think it would work for whitening but I just loved how clean my teeth got.  It feels like you've just left the Dentist for a cleaning.  All polished and antiseptic clean. It really feels like you've mouth washed, but with out Any pain or stinging.
You guys got to try this.  And now seeing the results from it, I love it so much more.  We work hard to be healthy and have a great body, we need a great smile to show it off with.
It is a bit more expensive than traditional toothpaste, but is incredible worth it for the extra benefits. If your interested here is where it can be purchased:
http://www.mydoterra.com/efficientbody





Also here is a review on resistance bands.  Our next few posts will be workouts for you to do all done with bands.  So get educated and then come workout with me.
 
(sorry the audio wasn't the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment