Thursday, January 31, 2013

Your workout your way

How are you doing on your training program?  Are you sticking to your calendar??!
Hope so.

Ready for a new workout video?  Do you want this one to have a little more, well... shall we say "you" in it?  This workout video will be comprised of exercises that you pick.


That's right you get input on this one.  All you have to do is pin the exercise move Here.  To be allowed access to the board all I need is your Pintrest name or e-mail. (I do honor privacy on e-mail) You can leave your info in the comments or e-mail me. jamie@efficientbody.com

You can pin as many moves as you want.  This is my valentine to you.  Your workout, your way.  So get pinning:)

I'm in the kitchen today making healthy calzones, and other fun stuff.  I'll share my creations with you oh so soon.

p.s.  I've got videos back up on the routine gallery for your convenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment