Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clothes

I'm addicted to workout clothes!  I love them.  How the feel, the flexible fabrics, fun colors and designs.  The only thing I don't love is the price.  They can be quite expensive.  And as a fitness professional I really have to have a wardrobe of fitness clothes. It can add up quick.

But I found an AMAZING deal.  $11.98 bought me a two pack of capris!!! And they are so comfy.  I bought a shirt from the same company last year and it shrunk on me, so I was a little nervous about these.  I've only washed them once but so far so good.

You wouldn't believe where I found them.  This is not a door buster or an on-line only thing.  I got these pants at Sam's Club.  Crazy huh?

So If you want to treat yourself to a new outfit or nudge someone for a x-mas gift for you.  That's were to get 'em.  If your not a member, then find a friend who is.  They allow guests to come along.
Stay motivated!


No comments:

Post a Comment