Monday, December 24, 2012

Healthy Holidays 101

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year!


 May your days be Merry...


And Bright!



Healthy holidays 101:
 Enjoy your time together. Keep the TV and video games to a minimum.  Play games! (you'll burn more calories and have more fun doing it).  Even young ones can get involved with games such as Uno, Gestures or Phase 10.  Read lots of books, or have a snowball fight.
Start the day off with a great home cooked meal: pumpkin waffles, omelets, or parfaits.  Then later get every one to join you in some exercise.  Try doing core conditioning and I bet it will end up in laughter, as everyone will try to out do each other just cracking up at the sight of them trying;)



3 comments:

  1. I'm going to need your support and swift kicks in my behind. I'm starting this journey back to my normal healthy weight. I have A LONG ways to go to get there.

    I plan to do posts about it every Thursday. I just pray I can stick with it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I'm glad you decided to become more healthy. I truly believe that's when we can be ourselves. So a couple of things (really I could tell you a lot. Make sure you subscribe to this blog so you don't miss anything that will help you on your journey. Thursday we will have a workout video posted. And two tweet me your links so I can keep up with you and your progress. Feel free to bug me with any questions or things you need. Good Luck, your worth it!

      Delete