Monday, August 27, 2012

No equiptment Core Conditioning

How are you goals coming?  Do we have visible progress yet?  So I've cheated a little. 
My Dad, last minute, came to visit and we did indulge in some brownies and gummy bears.  But because i've been working so hard I think I've still evened out.  My ab muscles are coming along nicely,  the booty getting more lift and all with two months to go.  Exciting! I wish our Halloween costumes were coming along that well.  I'm really behind schedule there.
So let's pick up the pace shall we?  I want you to workout more than you did last week.  Whatever it is, increase it.
If your a beginner here is what you can do this week:  Monday-20 min run, Wednesday- Lower body routine, Friday- Core conditioning routine (see below)
Intermediate and advanced:  Monday 30 minutes of running hills, Tuesday- Lowe body routine, Wednesday- core conditioning routine (see below), Thursday- lower body resistance bands, Friday- yoga, Saturday- 3 mile run.
I've also been working on a great core routine.  It's still a work in progress but give it a try anyway and tell me how you felt.

Here it is: Do as many as you can for 1 minute on each exercise or do 8-10 reps.

Plank Taps: Hold plank and tap the right shoulder with the left hand while keeping center your weight. Bring the left hand back down into plank.  Take the right hand and tap it to the left shoulder making sure not to lean to the left.  Keep alternating left and right arms.


Bicycle Crunch: extend the left leg out to a 45^ angle, bring the right knee in toward your chest. Take the arms behind the head to support its weight.  Twist the body bringing the left elbow and tap it to the right knee.  Rotate to the other side tapping the right elbow to the left knee.









Push ups: We know these;)

4 comments:

  1. Piece of writing wrіting is also a fun, if you bе familiaг ωith afterwarԁ you can wrіte otherwіse it iѕ
    compleх to writе.

    My pаge :: hcg diet injections

    ReplyDelete
  2. If sοme onе wantѕ expert view concerning blοggіng afterward i recοmmend
    hіm/her to pау a quick visіt this webѕite,
    Keeр up the pleasаnt work.

    my weblog :: pro steroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do уou mіnd if I quotе а few of your ροstѕ as long
    as I proνide crеdit anԁ sοurces baсk to youг weblog?
    Мy blog ѕіte іs in the very
    sаmе aгea оf іnterest as yours аnԁ
    my visіtοrs would certаinly benefіt from some οf
    thе infoгmatіon уou pгoνіdе hеre.
    Please lеt me κnow if this ok with you. Τhank уou!



    Ѕtoρ by my web blog ... hcg diet food plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Good luck with your blog. I will check it out.

      Delete